We are proud to introduce our new Women’s Healthcare service at the Italian Medical Centre. Dr. Giada Frontino, MD has done extensive clinical research in Italy at the leading Obstetrics and Gynaecology University hospital in Milan (Clinica Mangiagalli). She has published widely-cited papers regarding endometriosis, uterine fibroids and congenital female genital anomalies in international peer-reviewed journals.
Dr.Frontino has a holistic approach and uses clear and genuinely empathetic communication, which is centered on the patient-doctor relationship.
Dr. Frontino provides high-quality care with her expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetric disorders, and is available to her patients with the following services:
- Antenatal Care
- Harmony Test, Nuchal Translucency, Early Fetal Anomaly scans (15-20wks), Fetal growth scans
- Paediatric & Adolescent Gynaecology
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Menstrual Disorders and Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis, and Uterine fibroids
- Sexual health and STD screening and treatment, Contraception counseling
- Pelvic transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound
- Cervical smear and HPV test
- Fertility assessment, Sonohysterography, HyCoSy
- Perimenopausal and menopausal health
Dr. Frontino is available starting from September 22nd, 2017 at the Italian Medical Centre (Bond Street station, Central/Jubilee line).
For more information and for bookings, please contact us to take advantage of the following promotional offer valid only on 22nd September:
First consultation £150 instead of £180
First consultation + Pelvic ultrasound £240 instead of £280.
For bookings, please contact us at email@example.com or click here.