Dr. Giada Frontino, MD has done extensive clinical research in Italy at the leading Obstetrics and Gynaecology University hospital in Milan (Clinica Mangiagalli), where she has published widely-cited papers regarding endometriosis, uterine fibroids and congenital female genital anomalies in international peer-reviewed journals.
Dr Frontino has a holistic approach and uses clear and genuinely empathetic communication, which is centred on the patient-doctor relationship.
Dr Frontino provides high-quality care with her expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological and obstetric disorders, and is available to her patients with the following services:
- Antenatal Care
- Harmony Test, Nuchal Translucency, Early Fetal Anomaly scans (15-20wks), Fetal growth scans
- Paediatric & Adolescent Gynaecology
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Menstrual disorders and Pelvic pain, Endometriosis and Uterine fibroids
- Sexual health and STD screening and treatment, Contraception counseling
- Pelvic transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound
- Cervical smear and HPV test
- Fertility assessment, Sonohysterography, HyCoSy
- Perimenopausal and menopausal health
Languages: English and Italian
Appointments Calendar, Book your consultation with Dr. Frontino by clicking on it.